TUB BC/BE - 1) Breathe Easy Bud Cap (bundle of 100/price per bundle)
||Hover over the image to zoom.|
Click the image for a popup.
A Pacforest Company exclusive!
"Breathe Easy" Bud Cap
Brad's "Breathe Easy" Bud Cap has proven to be extremely effective against deer browse!Description
Easy To Install
- Very lightweight, semi-rigid, poly mesh slip on with a stay open top.
- Measures 2 3/4" x 6". Size of the cap allows for more growth. Comes in bundles of 100.
- Designed for one application prior to photo-degradation.
Numerous Benefits Over Other Bud Caps
- Open the top with your fingers, squeeze the seams and slip over the leader leaving room for bud growth.
- Hold securely in place with 1 staple parallel to the stem at the bottom of the cap on both sides of the terminal leader (not through the stem).
- When you squeeze both seams together, the top opens up and will stay open when stapled. If the top doesn't open you are squeezing and stapling the wrong way.
- Designed to install and walk away and Breathe Easy.
- Low cost, silviculturally correct.
- Prevents browse over winter.
- No moisture retention or build-up, removing the threat of mold and mildew. Guaranteed drainage and positive air flow. Less heat build-up within the cap.
- Positive ventilation results in less flapping and less "wind catcher" damage. Terminal leader is sheltered from desiccation.
- The tight mesh configuration provides a micro-climate shade factor that shows better vigor and bud development.
- Can be applied in any weather condition, on the assembly line at sorting, or in the field after planting.
If you are currently including bud caps in your deer & elk browse protection program and haven't seen the Breathe Easy cap, please let us send you some a sample. We think we've come up with an economical and effective device with initial installation and performance reports being very positive. Call Toll-Free 1 (877) 736-5995 or email Brad at email@example.com.
"Your Bud Caps worked perfectly. I used them on pine seedlings that were 5-7 years old. Almost 0% deer damage when I have been battling deer for years."
"I've used other kinds of Bud Caps. These work the best and are best for the trees."
Software: ClickCartPro, Copyright 1999-2017 Kryptronic, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.220903 Seconds
Memory Usage: 3.214638 Megabytes