Pacforest Tree Shades
Introduced back in the 1980's, the commonly called "shade block"
has proven effective additional "insurance" for seedling survival on
harsh sites where intense solar exposure is a concern. Also referred to
as a "wind screen" for it's effectiveness against dessication.
of two components: 1) 8" x 12" photodegradable, black polyolefin mesh
envelope, and 2) a 12 gauge, brite basic, 18" x 8" x 18" (legs) wire
- Provides a shade factor of approximately 80%.
- Pin size mesh openings allow for wind passage.
- Mesh envelope will degrade in approximately 5 years. Wire wicket will begin to degrade in approximately 5 years.
- Both components come separately and require easy assembly.
- Mesh shade envelopes come in bundles of 25, boxes of 500.
- Wire wickets come in boxes of 250.
Call for pricing on large projects: 877-736-5995
Price listed is per piece.
Great for using in your home garden too!
- Protection from excessive sunlight.
- Shield from wind.
- Solar backdrop when more heat is desired.
- Reusable! Store during the winter.
Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2023 Kryptronic, Inc. - https://kryptronic.com/ [0.141414 / 6.498787]